Grateful

I am just being so lucky and blessed recently.

Though Joe was busying preparing GRE, he was still my biggest encourager of my pre-seminary panic symptom. Secretly peeking him browsing internet, trying to buy me a great translation pen, I pretended reading my Mission of Urban Church book but feeling so grateful and loved inside.

Last night, after celebrating his great success of GRE, I couldn't help but going back to my hurting. I learned to ask for his accompany, and hug. He was gentle and caring comforting me. What surprised me a lot was that he showed up at my door at midnight when I started crying badly again. He just simply let himself be available to me when I need him. That was such a great loving action.

Today is my first class. He knew I would love to go to the wedding with him, but I couldn't. He stopped by my place bringing me flowers and lots of treats. They are exactly what I casually mentioned before when we did the short shopping. He REMEMBERS them! He's always cutely being honest about his bad at remembering small talk. This time he really surprised me!

:) He said, "remember that you're a success!"

He must be still caring about my hurting from Dad. He's so nice and loving. How lucky I am...

Yep! I am a success!
Tonight, Prof. Shouse said it's really amazing that my English ability is so great since I only came here for a short time. He said I am the best one he's ever seen who came here post-college, and could be that great!

I am a success! God loves me! God gave me lots of blessings! I am loved!

0 Responses to "Grateful"