Thanksgiving Dinner and Mafia

From 11am to 9pm, my whole day was eating and playing.

Though being depressed a lot couple days ago (almost 2 weeks?), I finally became better last night, and was kinda looking forward to join the Thanksgiving dinner with my SG. To be honest, I do not really know them. When arriving around noon, I barely can chat with Joe, Janet and Elisa. I even felt a little bit awkward just hanging over there.

Later, Denise, Lung, Petty and Kai-Kai arrived. Then followed with Charlie and David, who are friends of Janet. We had nice dinner including turkey, apple pie, stuffing, green beans, mashed potato, ice cream, and cheesecake. Though they are not as fantastic as those the Hann's made, they are still nice.

We then played mafia for almost the whole night. (nobody wanna pay attention to Denise' thanksgiving speech time :P, maybe....ppl just wanna keep it in their mind?) Janet was so great lying.^v^

I felt a little bit sorry that I can't go for the early-bird (midnight bird?) again this year. Without target and companion, I think staying home resting would be better for my cold.

Lee was at Aunt's place! They must have their thanksgiving dinner together! (It shocked me.) So they're dating? and so we are not really close I think.....

0 Responses to "Thanksgiving Dinner and Mafia"