Passion

I gradually realize my passion is about people. I could spend hours wanting to know what has happened, and "what's your story". Even though it's more likely I would end up finding sad stories, when people made bad choices and maybe haven't aware of that, I still feel that's the realest thing in the world.

I had a great time meeting with Michael. Really great time. Not just because I did try intentionally become more active, involving in conversations, the relationship between Joe and him touches me a lot! I saw almost every aspect how this could counts as a big sacrifice, and I also saw how great this has impact Michael.

All those stories reminded me looking at the big picture, instead of my own problems. Yes, I do have hurt from family, and I have other problems in my past. I can just keep working on those things, and at the same time, trying to look upon my future, and embrace the world again. Love Rick's resentment and forgiveness messages a lot. Maybe I should journal down more, anyway.

I am so lucky to be here, to have him with me, and to gradually know where's my passion and goal serving God.

0 Responses to "Passion"