Counseling

Today is my first time starting seeing counselees.
It was HARD. Need to admit that their questioning of whether I am qualified or not doesn't make me feel good. Sitting there at some point, I don't even know how to pray for them.

Steve is leaving soon. How ironic, I find myself start liking him. Take today for example, I literally looked for him after my sessions, and was thinking in my mind wishing I can be half of good as him. Probably the interview session talking to him makes big difference. I really admire lots of people in Saddleback. God, help me grow more! Linda is another great example too. Carol is also great. I keep thinking people who end up seeing them are just so lucky. They are indeed great! Was I too nice and gentle? I don't know. God, this is your ministry. Do you really want me here?

I know you probably don't act like Dr. Laura, being blunt all the time. And I know the ultimate goal is helping them connect with God. I don't know.

Work harder, I guess. well, I wish I am more argumentative.

0 Responses to "Counseling"