Paper

While walking into the office with my client this morning, I answered her "how are you" question with honesty. "Good, I am working on my paper. I've procrastinated a lot." "Procrastinate? you?" She couldn't believe I had this bad habit. "Yeah," I said. "And I procrastinate a lot. I constantly ask myself when will you learn from this? Then the next time, it happens again!"

So, just to give the preview that yes, I am working on my 20-page paper which is due tomorrow. I only have incomplete outline and some quotes. Still flipping through my reference book.

Good things was when Joe asked me today during lunch about my progress. He gave me encouragement and compliment for what I already had. Did not focus on my notorious procrastination habit at all. Thanks, honey!

0 Responses to "Paper"