Meaning.Purpose.Life

There is a story on the newspaper says 19yr old freshman has the last stage liver cancer. I wondered how they view their lives at the very last minutes. They want to pursue their dreams, but frankly there's no dreams. "get married, raise parents"...and?

I looked at my life knowing I am blessed for the breath of this second. I really was up and down a lot among these days.

It's ok that family in Taiwan want to play cold. I cried when feeling abandoned but knowing my life needs to be something more meaningful than what they do to their lives.
I need courage to working on the right path.

Actually, I'm just trying to encourage myself keeping studying and seeking my SHAPE. Don't get affected that much from family. They have their own choices to deal with our problems and they are responsible for their choices. I don't have to change them and I can't. Therefore I don't need to worry about their decisions.

Still trying to fit into this world. I guess I am doing quite good. Even being a counselor should be something that I am proud of myself. People won't understand how hard it is to live using your second language. I want to be more active and willing to learn. Knowing Joe's almost the most perfect person in learning is not a pressure to me. Learn to embrace who I really am. He's brilliant and smart, I can just enjoy that blessings with him. Not pressure at all! I am the only one who can be me in the world.

Ahrrr!!! English!!!!
I can't even speak and write Chinese well....!

0 Responses to "Meaning.Purpose.Life"