Little things that show me he cares

* Album*
Rick Muchow has a new album out. Pastor Rick joked about signing the CD personally at the end of the service. Joe asked me will I want a CD or not. I said maybe. Then he gladly reached his wallet to buy me one. He knows I loved and admired Rick Muchow and his great music ministry. I want him know that I treasure his every little effort he does for me as well.

*Family*
After service, we met with Sean for dinner. It has been couple months since we started this routine to catch up with friends. Joe shared several highlights about our trip with Sean. With listening and understanding, he also connected with Sean's story while he first shared that with us. Looking at Joe's sincere facial expression, hearing him saying this is difficult but he will never give up building relationships with them, I told my heart and my mind to record his love for me, the love that shows through these conscious decisions and sacrifices. He doesn't need to put up with the difficulties that my family present, but he chose to handle it and has kept encouraging me to work on that as well. I have been super blessed to have him in my life.

0 Responses to "Little things that show me he cares"