Moving
搬家

I am now living "in the company"! Welcome to Irvine!

Just moved to Irvine this weekend. Joe babe helped me carrying/moving and cleaning. It felt again kind of weird and scary when the moment of leaving finally came. He hugged me after the almost-not-seen frustration, assured me we are not that far away from each other, I drove to my new place by myself around 10pm.

The driving feels different without babe next to me. All of the sudden, my eyes seemed more sharp and senses got more tensed. Knowing that I won't get lost since Irvine is not a strange place to me, however, experiencing that "I-am-by-myself" feeling is still the special and interesting feelings mixed with cautions, unknown, dark and maturity.

I haven't met all the new roomies yet. Using lots of Joe babe's stuff makes me feel loved and safe. It is really luxurious to me too! I've never had so many furnitures of my own.

New life. New chapter. Not sure if I really will only stay there for half a year. If so, this is the count down day 181!

0 Responses to "Moving
搬家"