Plan about Fuller

Fuller asks really high financial support proof to get accepted into school. The fact didn't sadden me too bad, pretty much just..."well, bummer! plan A doesn't work out." God probably just plans that in a different way than my idea. I did mumble for a while thinking "Following calling can be really costly..." =.=

So, later, I will be like most of the independent Caucasians here having loans from education. That brings a little fear and unfamiliarity. However, life is life- the one I am exploring, the one I know I will totally take full responsibility for all decisions and accept consequences.

Not sure how the final plan will work out. I feel I want to have budget for rings. Then I will feel better making decisions. :)

*Mansion, my mansion.....The mansion next to Rick's...* --Refocus--

0 Responses to "Plan about Fuller"