The 3rd day of work

Got up at 5am. Got home at 9:50pm. Working is not a funny and easy job!

Spent half day in a meeting with my boss. 2pm to 5pm-ish. My original flyer plan didn't get anything done. I then made a decision that I will overwork today, since it's only 1hr difference, but I can have 2 more hours in office. Coming out of the meeting, I finally realize how naive I was before. I used to tell people meeting is fun and nice. You don't need to work but you get paid! Now I understand the pain that your old work didn't get done because you were in the meeting. However, your to-do list gets longer from the meeting!

I need to relax myself a bit. Even though my current/future tasks sound a bit scary and huge to me, it should be ok! See, I just fool everyone that I am a design expert, while the reality is I keep trying to catch up by myself. I did get things done! Now I am also more eager to learn those software. (How can I survive if babe's not there backing me up?)

Not sure how I am going to tackle all the tasks. Can't imagine how my life will be like after school starts. I can't really do anything after work and before work everyday. Not enough sleep. Can't really write on the train. Sometimes super sleepy, not even sure how I drove myself to the station...

Tomorrow I will have a welcome breakfast treated by the office! Cool! However, again, need to get up at 5am. Work is hard!

Still hope that I can at least read more about the writing book before school starts. I am now not even sure if I can get that done.

New job! Everything is so real and cool! Office, own line, keys, "phob", supplies, business card, name tag on the door, title, office email, employee privileges....in that sense, work is fun! I feel I finally can proudly tell others I know how work is like! (something like lots of phone calls, meetings and lots of things keep pile up. Something like that!)

0 Responses to "The 3rd day of work"