Homework of love

Maybe God just put the specific lesson at the particular time in your life when you think there’s no way to do it. I feel God is doing this in my life.
There was a HUGE man, tall and big, in our house last night. He’s affiliated with Roommate L. And, slept in the house! I felt I was silly even waking up in the middle of the night worrying if the locked door causes any trouble to her. However, when I saw him on the bed in the morning, rage just came up!
I tried really hard talking to calm down. At the end of the day, if roommates are doing this to upset me, they are paying the most precious price for this—themselves. Of course this is a personal choice they made. I can disagree. However, maybe I need to learn how to disagree in a loving way.
Everything you do must be done with love. (1Cor. 16:14) To be honest, this feels like a law that confines me. However, I don’t have a way out and I am willing to submit to God simply because he’s the boss and he said so. Today’s devotion was the story about Jesus was betrayed by Judah. “Oh, great. How can my struggles outweigh that one.” Haha. Anyway, I did feel happy that I can vent to God. Just say, “make sure you see what’s happening! I want to be a good person, but I am now having money stuck there, no respect, even the fear of having fight/court issue if confront again. Why do I feel I am being mistreated for doing good and being behaved?”
God is justice and faithful. About the lesson of love…..sigh. This is so tough!

0 Responses to "Homework of love"