My feet...

I wore sandals to work today! Only change to heels before going to the office. My feet got super hurt from the feet to the bone area of calf. can barely walk during the day. Not sure if it's because my new heels doesn't really fit my feet. It's not the size problem that "bites" my heels. I assume it's more the shape of the shoe bottom that doesn't fit the shape/curve of my feet. Therefore, my calves were hurting because of the wrong force pushed while walking. ....:( I've only wore that shoes one day! Now I know why it's so hard to buy the right high-heels. It will be nice if Carrie's with me. She's always good at telling which shoes are bad design regarding the shape/curve issue.

Switch back to my old heels. Keep learning to get used to high height heels and pointy head, I guess.

Friday is casual day! Jeans, sandals, everything is welcome! Hooray!

0 Responses to "My feet..."