Need Energy and Help

Getting up early in the morning has been hard for me recently.Keeping focusing on studies at night has been hard for me too. I can't blame other people or external circumstances. They are all my own choices.

I want to be different. I want to be someone who is responsible for what God has given to me as my life tasks. I want to be authentic, honest and have integrity. I want to accept myself and not feel shameful about what I have done. My foolish decisions happened before were stupid but not destructive to my status of being God's beloved child.

I want to keep alert as walking on the study journey. Couple thousand dollars need to be spent meaningfully. Paper, textbook, test all that are working for my personal growth and hopefully can be applied to whatever ministry I will be doing later.

0 Responses to "Need Energy and Help"