Blar...Final Paper Days

Two more days left before the due day for my final paper and article reviews. Really frustrated with my procrastination that seems always leads me to this kind of situation. :( You guess I probably should have learned some lesson before. I did. I did by having nice goal this time thinking I will conquer it step by step, but here is the result--in vain.

Trying not to get upset with self. I have a tendency of putting me down when I am not doing well. Then when it gets worse, I start to question if I am still likable and lovable in others' eyes. (and now, what matters the most is bf's eyes.) Have I heard it over and over again that God loves me no matter what I do? I can try to make God stop loving me, but I will fail.

10-page paper, I already have 1! haha. Add oil. I will make it.

0 Responses to "Blar...Final Paper Days"