Fun Memorial Day

Had a super fun Memorial Day this year. Janet invited us to her place for ribs and roast chicken. I was really glad that Sean got to come as well. Janet and Joe were the busy and great cooks! I help myself and Sean drinks, and then we both started browsing the trashy magazines.... :P However, soon after Joe and Sean hooked up the PS2, we all jump into the drum beater team. (well, I guess, Janet and Joe only tried a bit, and then Sean and I were in the team!!) It was my first time finding out another interesting team competition mode in Dai-Ko version 6! Super fun!
Our lunch/early dinner were spectacular- chicken, tri-tip, grilled eggplant, tuna salad, cabbage, and watermelon! We all got pretty full after the first round. PS2 soon got forgotten. We switched to board games!

Redneck life was hilarious about the incidents that players would encounter during the game. Janet and Joe laughed with all the words that I possibly can learn from the game! We all laughed terribly during the game and the result was Joe, amazingly kept all his teeth, won the game! Mexican something Domino was the next one that we played. The feelings of touching and playing with Domino indeed felt a bit like Ma-Chiang. During one round, Joe again amazingly had nothing to started his first train. As much as how buzzard it appeared, it added lots of laughters during the game.

We half-way finished catching a movie on A&E channel with more food . However, it was really late then and we finished cleaning the kitchen and all the left overs calling it a day. Having such a fun day with friends releases lots of stress of daily life routines (though I didn't really have much routine since that was my vacation week!). I am really happy to see Sean gets more and more talkative and interactive. Guess that is the real joy to see that people will be lightened up with relationships in their lives! True blessings for me to know him from my work place. Who would know that 2-month (technically 3 month) job could bring me a friend?

0 Responses to "Fun Memorial Day"