Fuller 3rd quarter

My biggest whining is that I don't identify myself as a student. To feel like a student, I labeled my experience when I was at Pitt to be the real "international student" feeling. Not sure what has been different since then even though I probably can name several changes in my life.

Psychology seems to be an odd group in either society or academic setting. I wonder and am curious why Jack would comment that integration between faith and psychology is Fuller's strength. Will next fall be a different setting since I will meet my own cohort? This year's students are not that impressive than several 2-yr students I have met.

I forgot to rate 2 professors from last quarter. Bummer. Do I become more opinionated or that was just who I am and I am expressing it because I am able to talk more?

Kinda like two professors out of three so far in this quarter. The majority of the coursework will be centered around the Bible too. I am again a seminary student?! Ha. After a year, I should be better than me a year ago who ended up tearing about my first theology class.

0 Responses to "Fuller 3rd quarter"