Mom Visit - IV

Joe planned whale-watching event at Dana Point. It was a early wake-up day and it was fun. When I saw the excitement emerged from mom's sparkling eyes, I immediately got the feeling that it's all worth it.

We had lots of common dolphins swimming and jumping besides the boat. Very cool experience. We then went to the Beach House for a late lunch. Not sure what made everything changed. It was a combination of seafood, oceanview and enjoyment.

Finally pick up my wedding dress. It was humongous. Now I need to figure out how to store it.

I kept having the feeling that I can not leave mom behind. I appreciated her doing everything for me. And the most important thing is to make her happy, not the codependent or pleasing kind, but just be happy.

I changed so fast.

Oh, and the Huntington is worth visiting.

0 Responses to "Mom Visit - IV"