Happy Birthday

My birthday is coming!

Even though this week is the busiest midterm week, I am super high and excited about my birthday. It's just midnight on the 24th now. Nothing really happened so far besides birthday card from Golden Gate, birthday gift from Michael C., greeting from Albert C., and sephora free birthday gift! I don't know. Maybe the sense of Judo super cares about me, and we are getting better communicating and interacting cheers me up a lot.

I super enjoyed today's enormous chatting during the day. We shared counseling ministry update, church marriage concept philosophy, Rick's old messages, and on and on and on. I caught myself listening to myself talking. Simply enjoying the moment of sharing my thoughts and articulating my ideas out. That whole realization of "I am doing this now" emerges a super great deal of happiness, achievement, and encouragement. Maybe this doesn't sound as a big deal to others. However, Judo is such an intelligent guy, and I have been admiring him and also wished one day I can contribute more in communication, information exchange and became better in expressing myself in English. Not that I am perfect now, but I improved a lot comparing to a year ago! *Big smile*

Really want to congrats myself a bit! ^__________________^

Birthday is coming! Enjoyed a super great message today from church. Still have several homework/midterm need to finish during this weekend. Ready for challenge! I am back to the learning/studying stage where I used to be in junior high years. Another excitement of that too!

Thanks God for all the things he has done for me. Super grateful!
Happy birthday to me!

0 Responses to "Happy Birthday"