奇怪的PK

Again feeling this special PK is super annoying.
This is the 4th class, and he has told the whole class the 4th time "xx told me you need to go to your dad and tell him 'Dad, I am sorry, I have been a foolish son....'". THANK YOU VERY MUCH! We already know it. Why exactly you can turn every question and answer to your super great conversion?

We were talking about how Richard Foster's book writes about fast, and sharing what professor said, then you want to share your friend's super neat experience!? Other person can see that you are expanding to another area which is not the question we are talking about. What's the deal?

I feel there has been constantly boasting the "nice experience and record". To be honest, my examination mechanism already starts, and jumps into what's wrong behind that behavior. Another word, I am irritated and want to put him down.

This is super weird experience.

0 Responses to "奇怪的PK"