How to meet your wives deepest needs

Hearing the message while driving. End up crying on the road.
I know this is a message to men. When I hear it, of course I will feel good.
And I do have the other side that I need to be aware of and work on.
However, when hearing "there are needs only you can satisfy your mate" "These needs are not met by God, but by you", I literally feel released. I am not sick to have those needs.

Try to cool down the relationship. It is really hard for me because my personality and sensitivity. I tried hard to numb myself by work and school. It was also true that I don't have time to cry and hurt. I need to run with time and get things done as much as possible.

Seriously thinking I can't survive for the next half year financially. The last step will be borrowing money for flight ticket, and work on figuring out how to pay the debt?

0 Responses to "How to meet your wives deepest needs"