Sexuality

Today's reading includes sexuality and sexual therapy.
Though Rosenau, D., Sytsma, M. and Taylor, D. already wrote that counselors need to work on desensitizing your self about sexual topics, I still scream and yell for the whole time while reading it.

Same feeling comes when I checked friends' blog knowing that this person is pregnant, that person just got a baby. I inevitably think I probably should already desensitize these whole area long time ago, shouldn't I? I mean, considering about my age...?

Anyway, one point is that good, correct and healthy sexuality education is important to everyone! (not only in counseling setting)

When I read those chapters, I was really grateful about those information. It seems like God just grant me the right topic and necessary information that I need. Super grateful that I got to read them before next Tuesday!

0 Responses to "Sexuality"