Touching happy birthday

Staying up late last night working on my midterm, also kind of welcoming my birthday comes, this morning inevitably became hard to get out of the bed. Considering our time restraint, I suggested us taking it light, save the time for going out for meals, and just work on our school stuff.

Judo was amazingly sweet preparing my day a wonderful memory for me. Literally my tears almost dropped when seeing those messages that he put on those pictures. Joe R. was sweetly there interacting with us about the cake joke. Thinking about a year ago when first getting to know him, I am really grateful that Judo was considerate about building relationship with him by setting some limits of the amount of time I will show up in their house.

Had my counseling video done. The setting was pretty neat. Lights, high chairs,...really looks nice from the video camera. I keep needing to stop myself of wanting things look perfect and great. "It's only about pass and fail!" I yelled. Then resisting the temptation of keeping playing with iMovie and iDVD.

I really enjoy the practice of communicating and expressing ourselves to each other. It not only gives me a super wonderful birthday, but also makes a big smile on Judo's face in the next day's good morning email. :)

0 Responses to "Touching happy birthday"