Family Nightmare

**

Michael and Anna sleep next to me in my parents' room in Taipei. In the middle of the night, Michael murmured about the snack he just had was salty not sweet. Anna calmly talked to him and asked some water for him. Everyone went back to sleep.
All of sudden, the angry man showed up in the room. "I can't believe you let them sleep here!" shouted angry Dad. "I am sorry you feel this way. I was going to make your bed in the guest room but I forgot. Can I go make your bed now?" More blaming, more calmly owned apology and asking....

**

Shopping in the department store in Taipei. Looking for jeans section in floors. All of a sudden, sister showed up with bf next to her. "Why are you here? What is your purpose of this trip?", she asked. I pretended that I didn't see her, made another turn, took another escalator. "What is your purpose?", she chased after me and stopped me. "Mom said you should not bring up marriage or future plan. You should wait because this is not a right time to talk about that." "What do you mean by that?", I asked. "Endure and suffer" were the terms she used.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always think if I end up seeing psychologist/psychiatrist because of depression or PTSD and need to be on medication for my whole life, my family should be happily released that they finish their mission!

0 Responses to "Family Nightmare"