我寶貝的他

My heart feel for him when he's busy trying to tackle all the tasks on his to-do list. I hope I have magic to make those tasks go away. He would have been able to have a relaxing vacation or something.

I want to be the first one to cheer for him when he finishes his task and reaches his goal. Not sure if I have done it well enough. I felt a bit sad that he was frustrated and not feeling too well.

Will I really be picky about engagement? I have no idea. However, I want to trust him and I want to be able to trust him more and more. Though engagement is really a western thing, I think he values me so much that he wants to have time to do his best. :) sweet.

I want to try harder. Both work and school. Both financial and emotional. I want to be better. I want him be happy and feel his life is fulfilled with meanings. The path is not easy. Most of the time I am following him, looking up to him and want to be his helper.

When I described how much I like him to Linda, she smiled and said, it should be like that. Don't need to be embarrassed about. Guess I really need to consciously be grateful and appreciate my single life. Try to get used to job and school. Take one step at a time. My God and my man are both so nice to me. Everything will be o.k.

I want him feel o.k. too. Make a wish! babe.

0 Responses to "我寶貝的他"