Job Offer!

I GOT THE OFFER!

Director called me on the phone and gave me the offer. She repeated that she's really interested in having me in the office and wanted to know if I need time to think or will take the offer right away!

As excited as I was, I asked her if there will be some written description about the offer. She then told me all the "benefit" that I can get and agreed to send me either offer letter through on-line hiring system or email. Hee, I got the highest pay in the budget range! And I will have paid vacation! wow! I am like a real employee! :P

I, of course, said I will get back to her on Monday! Wahaha! Though I am so happy about the job and there aren't really anything to negotiate about. Woo-hoo! Maybe I will keep the purse for celebration! hahaha!

My earliest day will be September 2nd or 8th!
Happy REAL work, sweetie!

0 Responses to "Job Offer!"