One week

It has been a week since I moved to the new place. Roomies are a bit different (even troubled). Not really used to it. I am still looking for a way to read/study and do something at my little space. Guess the screen door doesn't fit the door frame really well that's why I got lots of mosquito bites last couple days.

There will be an interview on Tuesday. A little bit restless because of the thoughts, expectations and feelings come with that. I again have the identity crisis trying to identify myself with what I do, not who I am. I guess I don't really like myself recently because the unloving feelings I see in myself.

Nightmares about family, especially Dad disturbed me a lot in these days. I thought God was close, then knowing I am actually away from Him. Felt like I am smothered in certain way. Hoping there are people that will reach out to me and speak my mother language with me.

Several phone calls dialed in vain. Pray for having new friends who can speak 2 languages with me and is someone who I can look up to.

Cheer up! For the last week at Golden Gate. I have become great in dealing with different environment and fit in pretty well again. I should be proud of myself and not look down on myself.

I am food rich now! And I want to go see the big purse! Go Monkie! Study more and hopefully transferred inside out.

0 Responses to "One week"