Roommie trouble

"I have the choice to decide how I want to feel early in the morning to start my day!", I told my self.

It's 5.50am this time. Really, no matter how early I set my alarm, She can always wake me up at least 30 minutes early than my time.

Another bummer is she innocently also ambiguously said utility is shared. Not that I don't want to pay my part of utility, but I hate people said one thing, then change later without any apology. "Well, I just never meet anyone who said 'I am not going to pay rent.' But, if you don't want to chip in, it's ok." Did I misunderstand you when we discussed about this? I ask. "Oh, I don't remember what we said before." *Ahrrrrr* I can't believe what I heard.

I have lots of mosquito bites. "Oh, really, did you leave the door open?" Yep, but not sure if screen door is fully closed. "I think it's because I bumped into screen door before really hard, so it's tilt now." Can you ask the rental office to fix it? "Well, I can, but I think it's going to cost them. Maybe we will just turn on A/C." Um...I think fixing it is better. Then at the same time she turned on the A/C.

SO, WHAT is deal now?

I have a choice to start my day happy even though things don't go my way.

0 Responses to "Roommie trouble"