Interview

Went to an interview after work today. Traffic was good. It only took 40ish minutes as google map says. Parking was easy--I parked right in front of the building! Office is pretty and nice. I think I will enjoy that environment just as students!

It was like a 50 minutes interview. Longer than I expected. I felt pretty nice even though I still made some English mistakes or maybe too talkative at certain level? And maybe not super clear enough especially in picking the right word to use?

The happiest thing was babe said he's proud of me on the phone after interview. To be able to please him or getting approval and recognition from him is such an exciting encouragement for me.

Let's see if I will get the 2nd interview in the following weeks.

**I decide I want to go to Buca for my last day at Golden Gate! Yeah!
** Also decide that I want to pray to have my buying-purse desire to be removed. After I make money and have stable income, I will save money to buy purse! (Yep...still miss the super expensive..about $200 value purse I saw in TW. But, I still think that's too expensive to buy. Just miss it....)

0 Responses to "Interview"