Christmas

7 Christmas services in 3 days.
One candlelight service on Saturday night. Attendee.
Five services Sunday whole day. I still enjoy Rick Muchow being the worship leader.
He's so talented in interacting with the crowd. Tim Davis sang in 2 services in the morning.
Lyndsey sang for the morning services too. (She's still the best for what child is it.)

Still choosing to stay for 6.30pm service. One of the reason was I did sign up for this one, and few people can sing for 6.30pm. The other one was the way those 2 girls arranging dinner time made me feel so annoyed. I was thinking I rather stayed at church alone than hanging out with them.

Craig (?) was talktive last night. And a active hug!? Am I really that attractive to men?
Michael, Kim, Maurice, now even Craig?

Ended up didn't share or ask too many things with Huichin. I knew it would be like this. Friendship need to be maintained regularly, not showing up once a while and expecting people would open their heart to you. I can't care less about the her relationship. I don't wanna interfere, nor give advice. Mm...training to be cold?

Caught up for the last broadcast on Fox News channel. Rick seemed a little bit nervous and was different from usual. Music was cut off for so MANY times. Worship was important too, dude.

Christmas. This year is the very first time I get to know and memorize so many well-known song's lyrics. :) That's a good experience.

Oh, the food we had in church this Sunday, was GREAT!

0 Responses to "Christmas"