Foundations Potluck

Today is the last day of Foundations of this year. We had a potluck for those wonderful women. Arriving quite early, and Greg almost let me do everything! He said he would be the A2 today. (Ha, again, I didn't remember what that stands for. some kinda of assistant engineer?)

Well, those cables were there already. I basically just turn for the monitors Bobby, Linda and Kathy would need. No EQs. No drum today. Lavs prepared but not being used. HH1 works well, but the other one is not. (Greg said it does not belong to this tent!) Satisfying Bobby's need for 2 music stands.

I enjoy being that special! While Bobby and Greg were asked to grab food first. They beckoned me follow them. ("I am pretending I am a guy", "Yup, you are!".) Nancy brought christmas gifts for each of us! There was even Trisha coming up and thank me for helping out here.

Again, I felt so blessed can be any helpful. I really just did a little. I basically just learn stuffs there. I do wish I can help out for next year which Greg said there's gonna be another event and he needs to take care of that!

Thank you, Lord. Thanks.

0 Responses to "Foundations Potluck"