Me being open

It should be a CR night actually.
After finishing car maintenance, I stayed at MC2 doing my translation task. (basically only typing and format part finished.) I was a little bit concerned staying there, occupying a cubic. However, since he said it would be ok, I stayed! Staying at the place haveing him in my eyesight, and enjoying free, excellent coffee is not a big problem to me. :)

Lisa, Kuang, and Janet were all working there. 'Should I say anything to them? or simply doing my work pretending I am invisible?' I puzzled a little bit, and then chose being quiet.

Listening to "new brother" JD's sroty at dinner time. His parents are just incredible. I did once think about what whould it be if there's a time that I get to meet his parents. Though it's still too early to worry about it, and it's definitely something I should put in the future, not now, I think just knowing some stories about his family is now enough for me releasing at this moment.

Then I skipped CR.
(Worrying about how Denise would response about this.)
I asked some probing question about feelings. Being confused about how far I can go was not fun. I wasn't sure whether it's a good timing to ask these questions or not. However, thanks God, it went out to be pleasing. Heard about lots of good words, revealing a little bit feelings, and I do wanna make sure he knows how I value his stories.

Can't wait for Urbana.

Dinner with Derek? Accountability partner! wow...pretty excited about meeting someone that already heard about me.

(yep, quite surprised when knowing Paul, Denise know about me before)

0 Responses to "Me being open"