Two more days before launch-- "The Journey"

It has been three rehearsals so far. I still haven't run anything really as a script reader.
However, each time stepping into WC, there's always something to surprise me.

The first time was the script itself and some scenes.
The second time, actually a little bit surprising of Tim Davis's appearance. (ok, Greg also did a nice rescuing thing on me)
The third time, tonight, the stage has been set up. Running through the tech run, I do appreciate the chance watching audioman and lightman doing their cues.

"It's not about me", I keep telling myself. If there's a need there, then I am here for it.
Even if just one XLR and direct box, one LAV or mic, I can help as a little screw.

MJ sounds like assuming I will be there tomorrow. Well, am I commiting to too many ministries?

I do love to be at two places at the same time. Rehearsal as a choir member and a 2nd FOH(?)

We'll see.
_

0 Responses to "Two more days before launch-- "The Journey""