My Savior

Found Jesus is so important in my life.
Lord, though I sometimes pray to asleep (sorry~)...I do need you.

Being in this kind of relationship, the very first big thing is I am sacrificing my language advantage. I am always the one who feels having the control of language usage. Now, I am not.

I can't expect people understand my heart by reading my emotional expression. I even need to clarify again and again to make sure we are not misunderstanding each other.

It's not easy.

And, Lord, I need you so badly. For I know you are the only one who will satisfy me. No matter what my need is, no matter how I feel, you will always love me and comfort me with your everlasting love.

I am going. Going on the faith journey. I am trusting and would love your presence with me all the time. In every minutes of my life, you're welcome to be with me. Even more, I would invite you to be with me in my every minutes of life. There's nothing I would like to hide from you. I want you be with me, watching over me making every decision, sharing every thought, fighting every obstacles.

And here comes another one.
The phone interview after Urbana...:(
I really don't like interviews. Lord, could you please tell me where is the place you want me to go? What is the thing that you wired me to do?

0 Responses to "My Savior"