Jokes

Playing "It's Christmas" from Rick Muchow in Tent 3,
Bobby: Who's this?
Karen: Rick Muchow.
(Music playing..)
Bobby: Oh yeah, it's him. Can you hear the baldness?

"The Journey" dress rehearsal at WC,
Rick: That's start from bald. (stroking his head..)

"The Journey" dress rehearsal at Plaza room,
Rick: I am gonna make a little bit adjustment.
Tim: You just don't care about my music, do you?

Tim: I like this music, it just came to my mind.

Rick: Choir, do this.
(Tim making faces/grimacing behind Rick...)

Rick: We want harmony! Tim, come up and do something.
Tim: (staring at Rick) I can't do it right away! (starting writing down harmony note)
Tim: ok, Tenor, this is your part.
Tim: Soprano, sing your melody with Tenor, and we will see what Alto should do.

At WC, running the christmas melody,
Rick: my son said, Focus dad! Focus! (then the payless funny story)
This is my point. Focus everybody!

Rick: Mychal, does guitar sounds good to you?
MJ: NO
Rick: Can you fix it?

0 Responses to "Jokes"