1/8/2007

Whenever I feel just wanna write down some thoughts inside my mind,
date becomes a perfect title for this kind of article. :)

Last night in small group, Elisa was so passionated trying to introduce a girl she met to Joe.
Actually it doesn't bother me at all. I was laughing but didn't say anything.
Later at night, Joe said he appreciated me letting him lead all these.
I was kinda of surprised he would appreciate this. :) Anyway, I turst him and love to have him being our leader.

A little down when we went to Elisa's. I guess it was because my expection his email for such a long time.
Though it was happy to meet Betty and Elisa, I can't cheer myself up, and was kinda silent,just talked a little and feel bored.
The TV was broken so we couldn't watch the movie "Life becomes sound pleasing because of love" (what a bad translation...-.-)

It was outside of the living room I finally said something about my feelings.
I was surprised while Elisa walked Betty out, I washed those cups, he came hold me and told me how much he likes me.
Yep, a little bit surprised since I know he's so cautious about his words since he wants me to trust him and know I can believe every single word spoken by him. Thus I know, what he said he means it. That actually means a lot to me.

Later in the plaza, unexpected, he asked me about those stories I promised to tell him. We spent 3 hours. (ok, I admitted I didn't plan before sharing. I knew I told too many unrelated stuffs. Not an efficient story telling. However, I was feeling we won't have time for all those things which I want him to know......whatever..)

His maturity comforted me a lot. I love him bring me back to him and asking me look into his eyes while he helped me experience what Grace really is.

I need to say, this is a great milestone for our relationship. I no longer feel empty or need extra attention. Honestly, I don't know why, but I think God helped me grow, becoming more matured in Him.

I love God. I love to have the chance to grow.

0 Responses to "1/8/2007"