Counseling Training

First night to Saddleback's Counseling Training program.
I LOVE this program.

Can feel my heart beats violently.
From the very beginning introduction to the end kinda getting a sence about what we gonna face in the future.
That was awesome.

I kept feeling I am so blessed and lucky (in a state of bliss) to be at Saddleback.
Bob Baker asked, where were you this time last year? Is there anything God's working on you? Get improved and changed?
I can cry out loudly saying, YES. My life now is so amazing and unexpecting. I couldn't have imagined after one year I would be at a wonderful church, learning Audio thing, singing and learning so many songs and even starting learning counseling!

Is that a dream come true?

Still remember how I being jealous of Joe's studying Psychology. I dreamed about getting into that area since high school.
If there's anything I think I am wired that way, it would be counseling ministry. And now I am having the privilege to learn.
I am learning something I knew nothing about it before in English! That makes me so excited and grateful.

Two and half years ago, I would never think about one day I would really "live an American life"- learning in English ( those engineering thing didn't really count. I am kinda used to those technical terms of English. Though I did learn from being a student in US, I still think now is the most amazing time that I grow in English ability. or say, enjoying using English?), sharing serious, deep and meanful things in English.

Thanks God. LOTS and LOTS of thanks.

After class 301, (though a little discouraged by Denise's not-deliberating response), or say from being thirst for taking class 301, really taking that, and after taking that, those times have been an undurate path to me. Not easy, a little frustrated, (I guess I should look through SHAPE small group curriculum again) but joyful when experiencing the life mission unfolding journey. And the most important thing is, God did let me know He's with me step by step and day by day.

Though I sometimes feel I just can't hear His voice. ( ha, there's still one chapter left? for "Hearing God"), though reading books and attending seminar only help me get encouragement and knowledge from others, I guess working on my own relationship with God but also practicing faith at the same time is the greatest lesson and blessing I have during this life period.

Tim Meyer said, when you can't hear God's voice, trust His plan.

"Amen, Amen". I yelled in my heart.

30 weeks program. It will end in August. Will I be able to stay here finish all those? I really have no idea.
Joe said, holding things loosely. If God let you keep it, have it gratefully. If not, just let God take it away.
It's so true and that's what I can do now.

Lord, you know my desires and my heart. You know where I should go and serve better than me. Then you get to be in charge of my life. In all aspects. I know looking at my time table, everything seems so disordered now. However, I believe when we look at your time table, all things that happened in my life are just right in time and perfect in your plan.

Help me live my life to glorify you.

0 Responses to "Counseling Training"