This weekend

Didn't pick the Pans up from airport.
They actually took shuttle by themselves.
My 10 dollars gasoline......

It costs me almost 10 bucks go to church. Roundtrip, I mean.
For saving money, I really seriously think I should just sleep in the car.
If Ethel's place were not available tonight, I would just drive to church and sleep there, I guess.

Ok, back to the topic.

We went to a neat, sweet place for greek-like food. ( can't remember what that is)

Doug's sermon was nice, but too bad I can't listen to the whole preach.
David was the worship leader again. MJ is gone for good. :( not good. I like him.
Maurice teased me again. Craig approached again.
I guess I trust them by trusting Minie.
Love to being in choir. Whenever Tanya tears down during singing, I always feel so touched.
Don't know how to describe, but it was just amazing. God did talk to people and comfort people when they are serving, right?
At least, He always does this to me. Let me hear something, and let me experience something cool.

Studying Sunday afternoon. Nice hummas(?). I like that.
Unexpecting SG sharing at night. ( Do I always do this kind of thing? say something that would surprise ppl?)
Ethel's artichoke dip was awesome! Love it, Yummy.

I grumbled a lot to Joe. Though not that painful, I guess I sounded miserable.
Was I being defensive? or being cold, cool? wearing "brave& strong " mask for...? for what? not showing weakness? or not asking for comfort? or preparing for departure? and try not being sad or hurt?
He was so honest by saying not knowing what to do, but willing to give me hug.
Writing him emails showing gratitude and appreciation. I guess I try to be honest about whatever I feel about everything and tell him. Expressing my gratitude, though I never get the chance to get his response right away.

Focus, Focus. (ha)
Will I be trained to a person who care less about feelings then?

Simply because need to suppress them once a while?
Am I growing or just ignoring them?

Am I grumbling now? Am I just tired so behaving like a child try to get attention (from whom)?
And actually, just hug them, whispering "it's ok..let's go sleep" ,patting, then they would cool down, relaxing, and then sleep.

Why child cry when they are sleepy?
Was it too hard for them to KNOW they need to sleep?
Maybe just simply feeling the tiredness, they would be overwhelmed and not knowing what to do but only experiencing the uncomfortableness?

Tomorrow will be a long day.
What am I gonna do in the afternoon?
Eric Chang got a new job though.

Lily said, don't rush. Pray for the right timing. Consult God on everything myself.

What do you wanna eat tomorrow?

0 Responses to "This weekend"