Urbana 06

Planing to go there alone.
Sharing others about this information but think this is gonna be my own business, get closer to God.

Was excited about Rick Muchow and Rick Warren would be there too.
(Rick Muchow cancelled the plan I guess..)

It was nice to meet with Albert. Salty ended up didn't contacting me at all. I can't remember did I give her my number or not. Whatever..
Didn't really care about magnesium. I couldn't understand why people would pay no attention before and then grumbling about everything at the very end. Jason also made his decision at the last minute. I couldn't understand either. However, that's their own business with God. I do feel happy to share news with people. That's what I could do.

Actually a little bit disappointed about Rick and Kay Warren's talks. Not long enough, and a little bit uncompleted. Maybe being at the status as non-student, I couldn't really understand people's favor toward those speakers I don't know at all. Kinda Inside-of-Intervarsity thing?

It's nice to experience Urbana. I do know my way to go, being confirmed though haven't got the clear idea about details.

Urbana! This is a little bit memory for CEF as well.
I do feel blessed being saved and educated by God.

Thanks Lord.

0 Responses to "Urbana 06"