It's been a while

It's been a while.
Lots of things happened in my life.

One great thing was we actually solved and figured out one way to communicate when we are fighting.
Apology works so well.
I know and learn that I should put aside my feelings first, rather than seeking comfort, and compassionate to the other.
Feelings flavor our lives but feeling sometimes blind my eyes to see people's real intention.

Last Saturday, we went to the coast again.
I knew my heart filled with grateful cuz I knew he cared about me. Wanna give me nice, fun day experience.
I love to study with him. Being encouragement, (if any), and get my reading, studying done.

That was so great and wonderful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally told mom about me and Joe.
After Dad's not-pleasant phone.
---> He's just so weird. Why can he sound that harsh? I even will feel like to ask 'does he love me or not'.
When being calm, keeping talking to him, my tears welled up in my eyes, and fell.

Mom sounds surprising and not supportive.
She said she doesn't advocate cross-cultural relationship.

I feel she can't listen to any of my answers to her questions.
:(

0 Responses to "It's been a while"