Matured

I gave myself a “high-sounding-tone" reason to behave myself.
I told God just let there be no emails from him.
Then I probably could spend my time more efficiently and willingly reading bibles or doing whatever things that I need to do.

Went to EZ smog test this morning. I really got 20 dollars off from Majid.
I was thinking I should go to gas stations for vacuum machine. Well, maybe later.

Was so excited when reading through chapter 4 of Marriage builder. That's exactly what we were facing and discussing last night. :) Lord, thanks for giving me the answer and help and answering my prayer always right in time.
( Does that imply the job thing will work out as well too? )

It's a sunny warm day today.
Ok. Decided. Today will be my day doing my own tasks.
Whatever I have in mind I will tell God only.

"There's no reason we need to rush, right?"

Suffocated by some nice, acurate, correct right words sometimes.

0 Responses to "Matured"