Panera is always free

Free sandwich today because the namecard the manager gave me last time.
It was because I waited there for maybe 20mins and they seemed forgetting my order.
The waiter actively told the manager, and they both came apologized to me.
Then the manager gave me his namecard, said I could come back with that for free any kind sandwitch, or soup or salad.

How nice this company is!
This was my first thought.

I didn't complain anything, or say, it didn't bother me at all.
But the company has trained his employees respect and being considerate to customers.
I think that's why Panera is running a good business.

:)

Another little story to mention.
I had 7 free crispani samples last night in Panera of West Covina.
I was so full when the waiter offered the 7th piece.
He joked about me being full and started to chat with me.....@@

I guess I wasn't that ugly yesterday.
:D

0 Responses to "Panera is always free"