Emotions

情緒還是一波一波的來 Emotions stills comes to me like waves, one after one.
Maybe I am too good at feelings till a certain point that I didn't even aware of my *girt* that well.

Saw he answering my apology letter. *my eyes moisturized*--> feel wanna cry.
Because saw he remembered to tell me he does like me. (though I did wonder why he didn't reply the other email)
Will he like to do it more often if he knows that simple sentence makes me feel loved and treasured?


"I longed to be loved and treasured..I wante to feel special, to be pursued, to know that my husband delighted in me." quoted from Lynne Hubels.
That's so true. Just speak to my heart.

Feel loved, safe, secure and treasured and prized and wanted. (from the book too)

--
(smile) I even go buy the english version of "Fit To Be Tied". Try to know what exactly the English words they used. I feel I spending so much effort try to solve our problems and woking on our relationship. I guess that's why whenever I feel he's saying he could easily withdraw or walk away, give up (well, he didn't say this for sure) this relationship, I feel so hurt and resentful.

Feelings, feelings. I need to know you more. I need to find a way let you exist between me and Joe.
We need you stay with us, but don't hurt any of us. God will help us even if we are so weak when facing your existance.

0 Responses to "Emotions"