Foundations today.

Leslie and Nancy prepared yummy food for us.
Bobby and me enjoyed a lot while Greg went to dont-know-somewhere.

I figured out the problem causing no sound in the house by myself. YEAH.
Turn on the sound board then the amplifier.
Screen switch is the little box.
Turn off amplifier then turn off the sound board.

can assign to more than one group, or both groups and mono/stereo.

There's volume control for phone.

Effect:

Combination key, when it shows "Greg Stuffs", then the setting is good for try.
Magic effect and Delay.
Remember bring them down when they go back to speak.

Light setting:

The switch, at back
three scroll bar up.
wait for the setting, (or mess up everything to wake it up :P)
Cue-69-go, then we are good.

-----------------------------------------

Weird thing today. The CD burner stoped at 54min.
I found it when we're almost done.
So weird. I wasn't even close to the burner. There's no way people touch any button to cause that.
um...

Feel bad when Aunt called. Actually thinks, "good, now I need to do some apology thing again. what stuff I need to prepare this time? or just apoligize again when I am back?"
Tear down. Though not really knowing why.
I don't like this living style.
Guess just a little bit exhausted emotionally, (and physically?)
Linda said this morning, we all need to find the time to rest and get refreshed.
What day is my Sabbath day?

-------------------------------------------

Feel I am independent but also alone as well.

0 Responses to "Foundations today."