Counsel, or advice to friend

It's interesting to me that I can see myself using some counseling skills when talking to friends. One special guy friend usually calls me when he has relationship problems. (yep, surprises me too.) I listen and make those uh-um sound, ask before I give advices or thoughts from my perspective. Now I know that even earlier in the conversation with Song why I rejected a lot of his ideas and input before. Hee. (so I just chat for something funny, never really want to know what his ideas are.)

Same struggles come out of surface again and again.
I don't know if I can use follow principles that well if I am by myself. Surely I would love to carry those principles in my life. Um...I don't know.

Relationships always make people sad, aren't they?
He's a good guy, but just need to make some change.
Hope he can find the modified way soon and has a great relationship in the future.

0 Responses to "Counsel, or advice to friend"