Progress

The counseling session went super well today.
Counselee's smile and expression at the end totally blows me away. We thank God for working in the lives.

In the one hour supervision group, I strangely feel the sense of independent, assurance, and approval feeling. There are seconds that I was thinking this is how it feels when I am doing something and working on something. Being myself, Contributing myself, just myself. And I am myself, a person who got acknowledged, complimented, and accepted.

Linda shared her theory about kids. The adorable one, the can-not-let-go stage, then are-you-18-yet period. Shelli laughed as we both see the upcoming of next stage. Another laughing moment is the suddenly awaken moment of shouldn't get married and shouldn't have kids. Again everyone laughs. "That's so normal," we concluded.

That probably doesn't really help.
I don't know.

Anyway. Nice counseling day. And the phone call follow up went pretty well too.

0 Responses to "Progress"