Wednesday

Today was pretty unproductive.
I didn’t want to study, read, and learn.
What was the problem?
I want to finish my work-paper, paper, hw, discussion and paper. I am so struggling with relationships. Know what? The counseling and phone call from Eric really makes me laugh at myself. I have my struggles too! (*laugh*)

Maybe someone will think my personality and my tendency is really sweet. Almost carve that person in my heart immediately. Kinda silly, I think. If people use the commitment card, I will lose totally. Eric has his weakness; maybe this is mine.
Guess will label this as another God’s special moment….

Had some conversation with Sean about church and saddleback this morning. Hearing Ping’s going upstairs sound, I ended the conversation really quick and kind of awkward. Guess what, he sent me email saying he would like to know more about saddleback! That already surprised me a lot. And..in the afternoon, he stopped me when I approach the refrigerator and asked me if I check my email often!! Wow!! He was waiting for my reply! Ohohohoh! God you’re so great! Again, I don’t want to compete with other church or make it seems like saddleback is the best church ever. However, if God wants to strengthen or challenge him through saddleback, please continue bless our conversation and relationship! Praise to be the Lord!

0 Responses to "Wednesday"